Our credentials speak for themselves.
We've achieved industry-wide recognition as a pioneering provider of high-quality, cost-effective composite manufacturing solutions. Our proven track record of reliable on-time performance reflects our strong commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
Our collection of industry awards:
- 2018 – Achieved Nadcap Accreditation
- 2018 – Awarded Small Manufacturer of the Year by EDC of Florida’s Space Coast
- 2018 – Became AS9100 Rev D Certified
- 2017 – Approved Supplier to GE Aviation
- 2017 – Approved Supplier to Pratt & Whitney
- 2016 – Approved Supplier to Northrop Grumman Corporation
- 2012 – Recognized by Lockheed Martin Aeronautics for Exceptional Customer Commitment
- 2012 – Received Congressional Medal of Merit for Technology
- 2010 – Achieved AS9100 Certification
- 2005 – Became Qualified Supplier on F22 Raptor
- 2002 – Lockheed Martin STAR Supplier
- 2002 – Lockheed Martin Preferred Supplier, Silver Level
- 2001 – CFA ACE Competition Participant
- 2001 – Lockheed Martin Preferred Supplier, Bronze Level
- 2001 – JEC Award Nominee
- Active Member of SAMPE, SME and ASTM
Lockheed Martin STAR
Matrix Composites achieved STAR Level Supplier, a prestigious award made only to Lockheed Martin suppliers who distinguish themselves by meeting some of the most stringent performance and business systems criteria in the aerospace industry. Additionally, Matrix has met the established criteria that evaluate Quality, Delivery, Affordability, and Business Management. Of Lockheed Martin's 60,600 suppliers, only 1 percent achieve this status.
Want to Learn More?
Please submit our online inquiry to learn more about our composite products and application solutions.
NEWSMay 24, 2023
ITT Announces Participation at UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Conference 2023 on June 7
Chief Financial Officer Emmanuel Caprais will present.